Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Looking for some advice

I have these old 25mm dwarves from Grenadier and need to eventually take the bottom metal off of the figures to re-base them. Does anyone have any advice on how to do this and if it is a wise decision. I am going to base them together, well individually base them but so they fit together on a trail. I don't want to damage these figs but at the same time I want the basing to look great.

I plan on basing them on some round bases with one half a rocky side of a trail and the other the gravel/fine trail material. I'll be testing the base creation this evening...pics to come.

1 comment:

  1. I have a small jeweler's saw that I use to take off old bases. Snip the "big areas" with clippers and saw the base down and then file away.

    ReplyDelete