Saturday, April 5, 2014

Purple worm done

After a week of distractions, softball practice, baseball practice, and some family dinners mixed in, I am calling this purple worm done. The colors are a mix of Citadel and Reaper Master Series. I tried to stick to the traditional color scheme for this purple worm. The mouth and teeth are based on blood worms (familiar if you are a fisherman).

I've included the Reaper Bones Cleric I painted and talked about previously. This shows the scale of this fig, which happens to be the same height as the frost giant. I will be going back to that soon to get finished.

Well no chance to work on much over this next week. I am headed out for a work trip from Sunday night until Wednesday night. Too bad, there is a new Reaper Bones challenge up and business trips will make it tough.

No comments:

Post a Comment